At Espressospecialisten A/S, we reserve the right for any errors in our stated prices. Furthermore, we reserve the right to change the prices without prior consent. Reservations are also made for out-of-stock items.
Espressospecialisten A/S accepts payment with MobilePay and Bank transfer. The payment will only be debited from your account when the item is dispatched. All amounts are in DKK. Danish kroner and incl. VAT. Reservations are made for price errors and sold-out/discontinued items.
Espressospecialisten A/S aims to ship received orders within 2-3 working days. Order items with a longer delivery time are excluded.
We ship to all of Denmark. Shipping prices from DKK 79. Free shipping on orders over DKK 1,000. Goods will be delivered to the delivery address specified in the order, unless otherwise agreed.
We do not deliver abroad (also applies to the Faroe Islands and Greenland).
Your goods are sent with PostNord or GLS.
NOTE: If there is no space at the delivery point, your parcel will be moved to the nearest delivery point, which you will be notified of. If problems arise, contact customer service.
Goods are delivered every weekday. Your item will be delivered 7-10 working days after ordering.
Special delivery conditions apply to certain goods. The conditions will appear specifically prior to the purchase of these goods.
Right of complaint
There is a 2-year right to complain in accordance with the Purchase Act. Our right of complaint applies to defects in material and/or manufacturing. You can get the item repaired, exchanged, the money returned or the price reduced, depending on the specific situation. The complaint does not apply to errors or damage caused by incorrect handling of the product/service. You must advertise in a “reasonable time” after you have discovered the defect/error. Espressospecialisten A/S will cover return costs to a reasonable extent.
Read more about your right to complain on the Danish Competition and Consumer Authority’s website.
For returns, complaints and use of the right of withdrawal, the item must be sent to:
Shipments are not accepted per cash on delivery.
If it is a refund, please include bank details in the form of registration no. and account number so that the agreed amount can be transferred. The information can be disclosed without risk per email or other electronic form, as it is not sensitive information and will only be used for our fulfillment of the refund.
Right of return
There is a 14-day full right of return on goods purchased in our webshop.
The period is counted from the day;
– Where you receive the order.
– Takes physical possession of the last product, in the case of an agreement for several different products, ordered in one order, but delivered individually or in several batches.
– Gets the last lot or last part in physical possession, when it comes to an agreement for the delivery of goods consisting of several lots/parts.
– The first item in physical possession in the case of regular delivery of items over a specified period.
Return costs must be covered by the customer.
Cancellation must be notified to us no later than 14 days after the purchase and from the cancellation you must return the shipment no later than 14 days after. The notice must be given by mail at email@example.com. In the message, you must make it clear that you wish to use your right of withdrawal. If you wish to return the item to us, please send the item to the following address:
You cannot regret it by simply refusing to receive the item, without at the same time giving clear notice of this.
Goods excluded from the right of withdrawal
The following product types are not included in the right of withdrawal:
– Goods that have been manufactured to the consumer’s specifications or have been given a distinct personal touch.
– Sealed goods which for health protection or hygiene reasons are not suitable for return and where the seal has been broken after delivery.
– Goods which, due to their nature, are inextricably mixed with others upon delivery.
– Goods where the sealing is broken.
– Performed non-financial services, if the provision of the service has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent and recognition that the right of withdrawal ceases when the service has been fully performed.
– Delivery of digital content, which is not delivered on a physical medium, if the execution has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent and recognition thereof, that he thereby loses his right of withdrawal.
– Newspapers, periodicals or magazines, however, excluding subscription agreements for such publications.
– Agreements concluded at public auction.
– Goods that deteriorate or become obsolete quickly.
You must send your order back without undue delay and no later than 14 days after you have exercised your right of cancellation. You must bear the direct costs in connection with the return. When you return, you are responsible for the item being properly wrapped. You must enclose a copy of the order confirmation in the package.
You bear the risk for the item from the time of delivery of the item until we have received it back.
We do not receive packages sent by cash on delivery.
Condition of the item upon return
You are only liable for any deterioration in the value of the goods which is due to handling other than what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and way of functioning of the goods. In other words, you can try the product as if you were trying it on in a physical store.
If the item has been tried on in addition to what is described above, it is considered used. Which means that if you cancel the purchase, you will only get a part or none of the purchase amount back, depending on the commercial value of the item at the time of receipt – of the return. In order to receive the full purchase amount back, you must test the product without actually using it.
If you regret your purchase, you will of course get the amount you paid us back.
In the event of a decrease in value for which you are liable, this will be deducted from the purchase amount.
When exercising the right of withdrawal, all payments received from you, including delivery costs (except for extra costs resulting from your choice of a different form of delivery than the cheapest form of standard delivery offered by us), will be refunded without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the date where we have received notification of your decision to exercise the right of withdrawal. Refunds are made with the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction unless you have expressly agreed to something else.
We can withhold the refund until we have received the item back, unless you have provided documentation that you have returned it before then.
A complaint about a product or service can be submitted to the Center for Complaint Resolution, Nævnenes Hus, Toldboden 2, 8800 Viborg.
You can complain to the Center for Complaint Resolution via the Complaint Portal for Danish Appeals Boards Authority.